The next home page update will happen at the end of August.
In the meantime, there will be things edited on the music pages, though; new additions included. These additions will be part of the updates in (late) August/September/October/November.
I’ve given my favorite webradios, before on the regular links page, their own page. You can find it here.
I’m still searching for a couple of webradios:
- A great station playing a combination of alternative, semi-alternative and in another way slightly edgy 80s music. Not just rock and not just tracks of the biggest acts, but also containing deep cuts and the funky and danceable side of the (slightly) edgy 80s. For example, some of my 80s favorites have ska influences.
- And is there a (60s/)70s equivalent available of the kind of station described above? With progressive rock, punk, ska, stuff like Kraftwerk/Telex, ánd the better side of funk/disco? A 90s version is also o.k..
- I’m also searching for a station sounding like the clinically dead station Laid Back Radio (still online, but not updated anymore). The format was similar to the things Lefto still plays in his weekly mixes. From 2010 till a couple of months ago Laid Back Radio was one of the ‘key stations’ here.
– The decade pages are back, without removing the era modus (which is my favorite modus – but I’ve got the feeling most people prefer decades).
– Instead of having an extra 1986-1992 section, relatively modern sounding 1986/1987 tracks (early house tracks, for example) are added to the 1988-1992 pages. Those songs are at the bottom of those pages. Without removing them from the 1982-1987 pages, of course.
– The year 2007 (neither fish nor flesh, era wise) is combined with the years 2002-2006, and the years after 2007 are split into two seperate eras.