This page contains a combination of link exchanges and sites I simply like (fitting the contents of Wwzapper.com). Music sites on top, others at the bottom.
If you want to exchange a link with this site, mail toadress.
Music, international, general
– A general site about 90s eurodance. In the German language, by the way.
– A blog about that type of music, mostly the kind of eurodance from the 90s.
– A general site about eurodance, trance and progressive music.
– …or call it ‘The Eurodance Encyclopaedia’. This site about this music genre is HUGE.
– This dance freak has compiled a personal dance top 1000. Most tracks are from the 90s and not very well-known. There’s a lot to try!
– The link above is – in fact – a golden oldie. The site owner has made a new list, even as twice as long (!).
– A blog about music (and media) from the early 90s.
– A (good looking) blog from a 90s party organisation. In the French language, btw.
– A kind of an eurodance museum. This german spoken site contains a huge amount of scans (’93-’96) from old magazines, and most people on that site are totally forgotten nowadays. Visit especially the ‘reports’ section, and also don’t forget ‘interviews’, but there’s more.
Webradio (link) directories, international:
— — — — — — — —
Music, Dutch spoken, general
– The webmaster compiles his own charts with recent songs (partly based on the songs he really likes), broadcasted by Q-FM/Golfbrekerradio.
– A personal blog about – often – slightly alternative music. Updates: unexpected, no strict schedule, but when there’s something new it feels quite passionated.
– This blog is huge, often updated, very interactive and about very commercial music.
– Links to more than 1400 charts, filled with old music.
– There’s nothing about specific acts on the site, but anyway… you can hear lots of 90s music there.
– A site contaiing news about (Dutch) radio.
– A very informative, well written Dutch blog about the history of My top 40 music.
– Looking back at old chart hits in The Netherlands.
– A site from a 90s party organisator.
Webradio (link) directories, Dutch:
— — — — — — — — —
– From France: Many kinds of exotic and urban music, from the 60s till now. Non-stop.
– Unknown heritage, and home of several spacy/dreamy streams. I personally prefer ambient stream Cryosleep. Non-stop.
– From France, and home of many streams. These streams play many kinds of music, but often on the funky/soulful/jazzy/urban/world music side, and often unknown stuff. Non-stop.
– From The Netherlands: Golden oldies, from the 60s and 70s. Sometimes presentation, when old shows are aired again.
– From The Netherlands: Golden oldies, from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Much presentation.
– From France: A mix of funk, jazz, urban, world and even classical music. With presentation.
– From France: Similar to Alternative Radio, but with less hiphop. Non-stop.
– From France, and home of three stations, but I prefer the ‘original’ KIF: playing a mix of disco, funk and groovy house. Non-stop.
– From The Netherlands: A lot of (semi-)famous Dutch people present their favorite tracks. A big part of the playlist is pop/rock oriënted, but there’s also other music. Much presentation.
– From Belgium: Many kinds of urban music, from very old to very new. Non-stop.
– From France: Many kinds of music, old and new, often semi-mainstream and often urban/funky/world music oriented. Much presentation (not always).
– From France, and home of various dance streams. I personally prefer Paris One Reverse: techno, tech-house, minimal and subtle kinds of ‘regular’ house. But there are more nice streams there. Non-stop, sometimes mixes.
– From The Netherlands: Varied 90s music, although much dance. Often non-stop, sometimes presentation.
– From The Netherlands: Many kinds of (quite) mainstream, danceable music, from the late 70s till now. Often non-stop, sometimes presentation.
– From France, and home of various dance streams. I personally prefer Underground FG, playing the same kind of music as Paris One Reverse (mentioned before). I also recommend FG House Chic. Both stations are non-stop, but play frequently mixes.
– From The Netherlands: Golden oldies, mostly 50s and 60s. Non-stop.
– From The USA, and home of many stations, playing not so mainstream music. Many genres, and I personally prefer Groove Salad (lounge), Drone Zone (ambient) and Illionis Street Lounge (exotica). All streams are non-stop.
– From Belgium: Varied music, old and new, often slightly alternative. Much presentation.
Other kinds of sites
– A blog officially dedicated to ‘all things 90s’; mostly tv stuff though.
– General 70s flashback site.
– General 80s flashback site.
– General 90s flashback site.
– Discussion board, about things happening in the past and also about current pop culture. This site is from the same owner as the site above.
General link directories:
— — — —