At the bottom part of this page, you’ll find links to sites written in Dutch.
- Deep House Headquarters – A site about deep house: mixes, playlists, nightlife, etcetera.
- Radio I love it – Everything about the art of making radio. Very long stories, can be interesting for real radio lovers.
- Ross On Radio – A bunch of very nice columns, for those searching for background info about the American radio industry.
- Alternative Radio – From France: Many kinds of exotic and urban music, from the 60s till now. Non-stop.
- Bolz Radio – From France, and home of many streams. These streams play many kinds of music, but often on the funky/soulful/jazzy/urban/world music side, and often unknown stuff. Non-stop.
- FIP – From France: A mix of funk, jazz, urban, world and even classical music. With presentation.
- International Rare Groove – From France: Similar to Alternative Radio, but with less hiphop. Non-stop.
- Kif Radio – From France, and home of three stations, but I prefer the ‘original’ KIF: playing a mix of disco, funk and groovy house. Non-stop.
- Laid Back Radio – From Belgium: Many kinds of urban music, from very old to very new. Non-stop.
- Nova – From France: Many kinds of music, old and new, often semi-mainstream and often urban/funky/world music oriented. Much presentation (not always).
- Paris One – From France, and home of various dance streams. I personally prefer Paris One Reverse: techno, tech-house, minimal and subtle kinds of ‘regular’ house. But there are more nice streams there. Non-stop, sometimes mixes.
- Pro FM – From The Netherlands, despite the English language: Many kinds of (quite) mainstream, danceable music, from the late 70s till now. Often non-stop, sometimes presentation.
- Radio FG – From France, and home of various dance streams. I personally prefer Underground FG, playing the same kind of music as Paris One Reverse (mentioned before). I also recommend FG House Chic. Both stations are non-stop, but play frequently mixes.
- Soma FM – From The USA, and home of many stations, playing not so mainstream music. Many genres, and I personally prefer Groove Salad (lounge), Drone Zone (ambient) and Illionis Street Lounge (exotica). All streams are non-stop.
- United Sounds Choice – A station from The Netherlands, playing almost every (somewhat) mainstream style. Much shows, and extremely varied.
- Aaronkaa — Delicast — Internet-Radio.org.uk — InternetRadio.com — LaRadioFM — Lookforradio — Musicgoal — Music-sites.net — Nobex Radio Companion — Radiodeck — Radioguide.fm — Streema — Tunein — Webradio-24 — Webradioz
- The Early 90s – A blog about music (and media) from the early 90s.
- Eurodance Blog – A blog about that type of music, mostly the kind of eurodance from the 90s.
- K Dj Eurodance LTD – …or call it ‘The Eurodance Encyclopaedia’. This site about this music genre is HUGE.
- Stimmenfieber’s Dance Top 1000 – This dance freak has compiled a personal dance top 1000. Most tracks are from the 90s and not very well-known. There’s a lot to try!
- Stimmenfieber’s Electronic 2000 – The link above is – in fact – a golden oldie. The site owner has made a new list, even as twice as long (!).
- We Are The 90’s – A (good looking) blog from a 90s party organisation. In the French language, btw.
- Webdj’s – Eurodance & Italodance – A kind of an eurodance museum. This german spoken site contains a huge amount of scans (’93-’96) from old magazines, and most people on that site are totally forgotten nowadays. Visit especially the ‘reports’ section, and also don’t forget ‘interviews’, but there’s more.
- Children of The 90s – A blog officially dedicated to ‘all things 90s’; mostly tv stuff though.
- Do You Remember – A big and professionally looking site, where you can also provide pics by yourself.
- Your 90s – Looking at the colorful background brings you in the 90s mood immediately, when visiting this site.
- In The 70s – General 70s flashback site.
- In The 80s – General 80s flashback site.
- In The 90s – General 90s flashback site.
- In The 00s – Discussion board, about things happening in the past and also about current pop culture. This site is from the same owner as the sites above.
- 90s 411 – A general 90s site, containing well-written stories about pop culture related subjects.
- Retronaut – Pictures, pictures, pictures. From all eras, and you can also contribute them.
- Retro-a-go-go! – The design of the home page is already enough to visit this site at least one time.
- RetroPlanet.com – Again a great designed webshop in 50s style, to buy all things retro.
Sites written in Dutch
…despite the English descriptions below.
- Beats & Bass – A personal dance blog, filled by somebody listening to this kind of music over 20 years already. Not excessively updated, but very informative when there’s something new.
- Eigenwijze 30 – The webmaster compiles his own charts with recent songs (partly based on the songs he really likes), broadcasted by Q-FM/Golfbrekerradio.
- E-Talking – A personal blog about – often – slightly alternative music. Updates: unexpected, no strict schedule, but when there’s something new it feels quite passionated.
- Hits Aller Tijden – Links to more than 1400 charts, filled with old music.
- Jaren 90 Disco Show – There’s nothing about specific acts on the site, but anyway… you can hear lots of 90s music there.
- Reminded And Rewinded – A very informative, well written Dutch blog about the history of top 40 music.
- My Top 40 Gold – Looking back at old chart hits in The Netherlands.
- That 90s Party – A site from a 90s party organisator.
- Top 40 90s – A general site about mainstream 90s music.
- Club DDD – From The Netherlands: 40 years of soul and disco. Mostly non-stop, sometimes presentation.
- 192 Radio – From The Netherlands: Golden oldies, from the 60s and 70s. Sometimes presentation, when old shows are aired again.
- Extra Gold NL – From The Netherlands: Golden oldies, from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Much presentation.
- KX Radio – From The Netherlands: A lot of (semi-)famous Dutch people present their favorite tracks. A big part of the playlist is pop/rock oriënted, but there’s also other music. Much presentation.
- Planet 90 – From The Netherlands: Varied 90s music, although much dance. Often non-stop, sometimes presentation.
- Radio Tijdloos – From The Netherlands: Golden oldies, mostly 50s and 60s. Non-stop.
- Studio Brussel – From Belgium: Varied music, old and new, often slightly alternative. Much presentation.
Webradios, link directories
- B9 – Online Radio — Radio Luisteren Op Blubbie.com — Radio.2link.be — Webradio.ikwilhet.nu — Webradio.linkpagina.be — Webradio-Nederland Overzicht
General, link directories